Pages

Saturday 29 December 2012

Another Male Card

I've made another male card using the X-cut Horology range - this time some of the dies which make up into various pocket watches (a tad fiddly to do) and some of the other elements such as background paper and words - also the rest of the piece of kraft card embossed with the cuttlebug cogs.

I hope none of you are having any serious roblems with the relentless rain and wind which we seem to have with us today and threatened for the rest of the weekend. Let's hope that the New Year with bring something good when it arrives!

6 comments:

  1. Another lovely male card Val, I like the look of the Horology set, very good for male cards. I'm with you in hoping the New Year bring some better weather, I'm fed up with all this rain. It must be terrible for all those poor paople living at risk of being flooded everyday.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed by the clockwork & I love the colour scheme - definitely ticks all the boxes for the male species. Thankfully we're OK - just some of the rubbish bins waiting for collection needed rehoming after last night's deluge with high winds.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for a man Val love your embossed Kraft card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks a must have Val! Great male card I love anything to do with clocks:) Such a dreary day today I hope we get some sun soon!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very smart man card Val. Are these (ahem!) new products by chance from your local establishment? Happy New Year to you and fingers crossed the rain & wind go away soon. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Val...... not sure I'm up to date with the X-Cut horology range - so may need to go exploring for that! Love the coours you've used.

    Happy New Year and look forward to catching up soon.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete