Here is my tag for the letter D as promised - I didn't have as many items written down for this letter but I chose to use a stamp set from Elusive Images (now Chocolate Baroque) which I've had a long time. I stamped the main image onto a die cut tag and the little tag from the set on a piece of spare card using Memento ink. The daisies were coloured with Polychromos pencils. I then stamped again on masking paper and cut out the two daisies so that I could sponge the surrounding area with Distress ink. I added a tiny D for dragonfly charm to the ribbon and that's it for this month. I'm so looking forward to receiving my swaps and to seeing the gallery of pictures. Next month there are three tags to think about so I should start earlier to get them done in time but first I need to have a major tidy up because the naughty imps have been creating havoc in my craft room - AGAIN!!!