Yes I know that is a bit predictable but there are some brilliant butterfly stamps from Chocolate Baroque (also birds and bees - spoilt for choice really). I started this tag by liberally dabbing a piece of white card with two colours of Distress Stains (Victorian Velvet and Dusty Concorde) and dropping salt crystals onto it while still wet. Once dry the salt was brushed off and left me with this mottled effect from which I cut out the tag and also one of the bookplates on the die. The stamp used was from Butterfly Flourish swirls stamped with black archival ink. The butterflies were made by stamping onto some Tim Holtz vintage shabby paper adhered to a piece of Clearly for Art by Studio 490 (also available from Chocolate Baroque) - this is a plastic sheet which when heated with a heat gun softens and can then be moulded to give some dimension - the butterflies were easy to cut out with scissors. If the result isn't to your liking it can be reheated and moulded again until it is right. These butterflies and the bookplate - which had been sponged with the darker Distress colour - were both rubbed over with Rock Candy Distress Stickles which gives a distressed glitter effect. These two tags have now been packed up, posted off and in due course I will be receiving an A and B tag made by someone else in the swap - something to look forward to!! I am already thinking ahead to C and D and also what colours and techniques I might use for them.