Pages

Saturday 13 August 2011

Forgotten Friday 28

Well this week I'm not sure if I should apologise to Sue for pinching her idea or thank her for reminding me about this stamp from a set which I must have had for at least three years - possibly longer.. The unmounted floral stamp sheet is an Elusive Images (now Chocolate Baroque) set  UA4SP0151 and it has a lovely selection of floral images, some of which I use frequently but for some reason this one, and I must say one other, have never been used until now.  However I decided to use it for Judith's Forgotten Friday challenge this week - thanks for the reminder Sue.  Image was coloured with Derwent Coloursoft pencils;  background paper is from a neglected pad of papers by K and Co;  I added a computer greeting and a die cut butterfly.  Thanks Judith for encouraging us to dig out our neglected crafty items each week.


5 comments:

  1. What a lovely stamp Val and you have coloured it beautifully...your embossed butterfly is lovely a really pretty card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Val and that pot looks great with it's highlight. The butterfly is just the right finishing touch

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card Val, beautifully coloured - that is one stamp that I don't use much either, but at least it has seen ink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card Val, great colouring as always. The backing paper is really pretty. Thanks for joining in FF again this week, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colouring of those leaves & the blue pot. The Wedgwood Blue butterfly is beautifully striking.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete