Pages

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Bah Humbug Challenge 21

The bells, the bells - the challenge at Bah Humbug this week caused me a little problem as I had difficulty finding bells - no stamps, no embellishments so I turned to My Craft Studio and after going through several seasonal CDs I eventually found an image with a bell on it.  I printed an element sheet which provided me with image, background paper and a border which have all been layered up with some red card.  The sentiment was produced on the computer.


Normal service will be resumed - I hope   (Mr Blogger didn't want to upload my picture today).  Will try again later

Well I logged off and on again - more success with the photo this time.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Val....and pleased Mr blogger is now ok I will go and try mine.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Val, super christmas card. I find that MCS can normally come up with something.

    I have had trouble with blogger, and have now changed my internet browser , just for blogging, to firefox. Everyting is working fine with this.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Val - the image with the bells is really nice and I like the colour combination..... the red mats really make the image "ping".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card , lovely nver thought of looking on my computer. Silly me. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  5. really lovely card, fab bell image and i love what you have done with the sentiment. thanks for joining us @ bah! humbug! x

    ReplyDelete