Pages

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Blossom

Whenever I make cards I always seem to end up with left over bits and pieces on my desk and I really am making an effort to use them up as I go along.  This time I had a  random die cut which I'd made when I got the die just to try it out and a few circles cut from old book pages which had been coloured (why do I always make too many?) so I scrunched these up and made another flower.  Although there were also oddments of papers and card lying around nothing was the right colour so I went through my stash and took out a new sheet of backing paper (Artylicious), found some matching cardstock which I embossed and touched with some glimmer paint.  I then stamped the wording and assembled the card - now of course I have the remnants of card and paper left from this one. I really don't think my work space will ever be clear - never mind - I'm sure I read somewhere about tidy people not being creative!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the colours, and the wording. You can never completely use all of the bits up, they seem never ending! Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi , lovely card. I'm the same I've always bits hanging around. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! I doubt I would have thought of putting that peachy colour with the others but I love it. I also love the 'blossom' definition as I have a real weakness for this type of stamp.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete