Pages

Friday 20 August 2010

Bah Humbug Challenge 32

Winter wonderland is the topic for this weeks challenge at Bah Humbug and as it is a miserable wet morning I decided to go into the craft room and get started - would you believe that half way through the first card I had an idea for a second one so they are both here as I couldn't decide which I liked best.

The shaker element on the first card was one I had made last Christmas and not used, background paper is from Artylicious Seasons Greetings CD, sentiment was also done using the text facility on the greetings element of the CD and the snowflakes are Nestabilities using glitter hand made paper.
The second one came about because I saw a forgotten  bonus section on the CD which has some lovely pages  which are text editable so I added the words at the bottom.  The trees are pearl card cut out and embossed with a Cuttlebug Christmas tree set.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, I like them both. You've just reminded me I have that Christmas tree die. Will have to search it out when I'm home from work. Thanks have a great day. Hugs x Chrisb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the DP from Artilicious Seasons Greetings CD... lovely cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've gone to town this week 2 cards! Both lovely winter cards.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome ... I can see why you couldn't decide between them but am pleased that you showed us both as they're fabby. I think my favourite is the one with the die cut trees. Simple but very eyecatching. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!


    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards Val, so different and gorgeous.
    I love the colours and stamped image of your first card, and your trees and papers of your second card are just perfect.

    Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah!Humbug

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete