During one of my many efforts to get my crafting things into some semblance of order I came across a box of die cuts which I'd done ages ago when I had the bright idea of cutting shapes from some of my small scraps of left over card instead of just keeping them as scraps. All I seem to have done is keep them as die cuts so now I'm trying to use some of them up. Most of the time when I intend to use these sort of things they just don't match what I'm making currently or I don't have any more card of that particularl colour - I'm sure you've all done the same sort of thing or is it just me that can't bear to throw away small bits and pieces.
however I did incorporate this cameo (Quickcutz dies) into a card with a new die cut shape using a Nellies die which is mirri card sanded and sponged with distress ink to tone it down and give a different look. Background paper is from Papermania Hampstead pack and the strip across the centre is made using Stampin Up vintage stamp wheel. I made a large flower using bits and pieces and the leaves, also in sanded mirri card are punched using a Papermania leaf punch.