Pages

Friday 27 May 2022

New Horizons

 I managed to get my hands on some of the beautiful scenic designer papers which fall into the 'too nice to use' category but I have made myself use some of it at least 😉.  This DSP comes at 6" square and for a start and in the interests of making them last I cut one sheet into four smaller squares and have made some cards - this is just one of them and I will post the others at some point.  I've added some stamping and die cutting to these small landscapes using stamps and dies from various sets in my stash, finally finding papers and card to build them up onto larger card blanks (this one is 7" x 5"). I might even persuade myself to use some of the other designs in their entirety, watch this space.


DSP - New Horizons from Stampin' Up
Everything else - from my stash and/or scrap boxes 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Val,
    this is such a lovely card and I love that stamped scene it's so serene and wonderful looking.
    Beautiful papers used too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, just love these papers, as you know. I’ve ordered another pack! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to use those pretty papers. Love the little scene with the birds, and the pretty black border too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so proud of you for using the NBUS paper, Val!! And what a beautiful card you made with it! See? Didn't that feel good? Now you can brighten someone's life with it rather than having it in a drawer! (What a nag I am, haha!) Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Val. Have been enjoying Lesley G's cards using the same paper and now I'm enjoying yours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these background papers Val..lovely scene

    ReplyDelete