Pages

Thursday 25 November 2021

Time Flies

 Well I can hardly believe it, somehow almost a week has gone whizzing by and I've barely noticed it!!  I've been doing a variety of mainly crafty things so maybe that's what has contributed to the speed 🙄. Anyway I have another Christmas card to share, this time one using a large bauble stencil to emboss the card before using the same stencil as a mask so that I could build up a little inky scene for this CAS design which I don't think requires a sentiment.


Stencil and stamps - from Card-Io

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Val love the little Christmas scene

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely scene inside your bauble Val, and I agree - no sentiment needed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous scene in the bauble Val.
    I love it.
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Val,
    what a very wonderful card and I love that scene in your bauble.
    Your inking technique is beautifully done and gorgeous stamping too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Val, no sentiment means the recipient can frame it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just been at a craft fair today watching the wonderful Wendy demo her wonderful stamps. Oh my, I was very reserved in purchases. This is so pretty and the bauble is a great frame.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - this is superb Val. What a gorgeous scene you've created inside the bauble. LOVELY.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the little scene on that bauble! I agree, it needs no sentiment - it's just perfect as is.

    ReplyDelete