Pages

Friday 3 September 2021

Deer in the Woods

 Yet another card for my Christmas collection, again using a variety of dies from different suppliers.  I started with a square cut to fit the card blank (blue layer) then a smaller frame in light cream pearl card using two different dies.  Next was a piece of paper printed from a favourite CD which I don't think is available any more but has been so useful over the years.  I then cut the trees and the two deer, stamped a greeting and die cut into a label shape before assembling everything together layer by layer onto a kraft card blank.


Frame - dies from Tonic and Creative Expressions
Trees - an unbranded die purchased last year I think
Deer - Sizzix die set
Background - printed from Season's Greetings CD Artylicious
Greeting - from Contempo Christmas Stampin' Up (retired)

2 comments:

  1. A quick visit whilst my internet is stable Val, sorry for the absence (which will go on for another few months yet we think.. the rest of my words relating to this house purchase are unprintable)
    Anyway, a lovely Christmas card and hope all is well with you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely Christmas card for your box Val...the deer dies look great against the background

    Anne

    ReplyDelete