Pages

Sunday 24 January 2021

Playground Challenge #395

 I'm off to visit the Playground this morning hoping that they've not had any snow - we had a light sprinkling overnight or early this morning.  There is a really fun card today for inspiration and of course to showcase the prize on offer - take a look HERE.  Apart from the base card everything came from the snippets pile.  Started with a piece of patterned paper left over from a previous project and trimmed it to fit the card.  I then found more snippets of blue and white card to die cut the fancy diamond shapes.  The white ones were embossed as well to add a bit of interest, one being left plain so that I could stamp the sentiment.  I had a couple of flowers left over which I've coloured and fussy cut before adding.


Dies used - Creative Expressions Californian sets by Sue Wilson (few years old)
Embossing Folder - recent freebie with magazine
Flowers - from designer paper by Stampin' Up (same as used on recent project)
Sentiment - stamp from my favourite freebie sentiment set
Colouring - Inktense pencils

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Val, you always seem to find just the right snippets to put a card together with.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Val and pleased you've made use of your left over flowers

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Val

    A really lovely card. Beautiful colours and design. The blue flowers look stunning.

    Pleased to hear you have had your first vaccine. They are certainly doing well with the numbers they are managing to complete .. .. let's hope it is going to make a big difference and will start improving all these awful numbers we keep hearing!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card this is Val. Such a lovely design and really fresh as well. I had a blue party dress many years ago as a child (remember those?) in the same shade of blue. My Mum used to dress me in a lot of blue as I had vivid blue eyes back then! As far as I can see I think they're more like grey/blue nowadays!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete