Pages

Thursday 10 September 2020

Lace Border

 Just realised that I've not posted on my blog for over a week, no excuses really because I have a folder with lots of pictures to share.  I fancied doing a bit of parchment grid work so I produced a piece with this lacy border, then found a piece of coloured parchment to fit into the centre.  Cut using picot edge square die before searching for a design which would fit into the small space.  Decided to add these quirky flower pots and bird.  


Lace - Elizabeth Groovi plate from Clarity
Panel - one of Tina's flower plates from Clarity
Background - paper from 'Barb's Favourites' from Clarity


4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Val. Lovely colours and I love the quirky design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so delicate looking. I like the coloured parchment for the centre. I did get motivated enough to buy a starter set from Clarity but then my mojo took a long hike and not seen it since lockdown. Maybe I will take one last look in her hidy places! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Val..love the lace edging and your quirky flowers...gorgeous background too

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Val

    Your parchment work is always so beautiful. Not something I have the patience for .. .. but I do love looking at it very much.

    I miss browsing The Works .. .. Mum and I used to wander into there at least once a week .. .. but it has been good for the bank balance that I haven't been there for quite a while now!

    Hope you are keeping well and managing OK.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete