Pages

Sunday 16 August 2020

Birthday Flowers

Thankfully flowers are always popular and I have another floral card to share.  Tulips aren't exactly seasonal at the moment but as these were stamped and cut out I thought I'd use them anyway.  I started by die cutting a fancy stitched rectangle in white, sponged the edges and then stamped some of the flowers, stems and leaves before adding the ones which I'd cut out.  A scrap of toning ribbon wrapped around and a little sentiment tag were added.  A larger rectangle was cut in green to tone with the leaves and then I put some more white card through a script embossing folder to use as background - sponged the edges of this also to bring out the detail.  I've just realised I meant to add some scattered gems along with the dotty stamping on the pink layer so will do that later.

Embossing Folder - Creative Expressions I think (not marked)
Rectangle Dies - from Creative Dies
Stamps - Timeless Tulips, Stampin' Up
Tiny Tag - Sizzix die set with several sizes

2 comments:

  1. Pretty tulip card Val love the colours and your embossed background

    Anne

    ReplyDelete