Don't you just hate it when colours which look fine together in real life seem to change tones when photographed or scanned. I can assure you that these pale aqua tones really do match in the actual card. This was made for the latest challenge over in the Playground and apart from the base card everything else is from my snippets collection.. I started by multi-layer stamping the flowers and leaves using snippets of cream card before die cutting them with their matching dies. Next step was to cut the circular frame from a larger cream snippet and a smaller circle using a snippet of aqua card which was then embossed with a floral embossing folder before popping behind the frame.. Next I found an even larger snippet of some aqua paper which was in a booklet of papers which came free with a magazine. This piece was lightly stencilled using a leaf stencil and ink the same colour as one of the flower layers.I then set about arranging the various elements until I was satisfied with the layout. As usual there is a super prize this fortnight for the lucky person whose name gets picked so well worth having a go.
Flower stamps set - Modern Blooms from Altenew (with matching dies)