Pages

Sunday 19 July 2020

Lunchbox Bag

I have lots of odd pieces of fabric left over from years of patchwork and quilting so yesterday I had a search to find some pieces large enough to make up a bag using a pattern from Sew Totally Trisha.  This is a small bag with a sort of inner draw string top and it is called a Lunchbox Bag.  I think it would do equally well as a bag for carrying around maybe a small needlework project, or maybe some crochet.  Trisha appears on Hochanda from time to time and also has a Facebook page and various videos on YouTube.  I've enjoyed making the bag this morning and have a different one I want to try soon.


3 comments:

  1. What a handy looking bag Val, it's beautiful. As you say not just for lunch.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Val,
    oh my word this so gorgeous and you have created a stunning bag.
    I do so admire people that can make bags I used to sew quite a lot at one time and made my own clothes for many years but never tried a bag.
    Now my eyes let me down for sewing it takes me so long to thread my needle even with a needle threader attached to my machine.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Val

    I love to see the bags you create. Love the pattern on the fabric.

    This one looks like it is packed and ready for going on a picnic! Wouldn't that be nice!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete