Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2019

Another Christmas Card for the Box

I've put together a Christmas card to go into my box for later in the year using up more of the miscellaneous bits and pieces lying around on my desk. The background paper was part of a sheet which I'd printed for another card and the two circles were 'waste' from cutting circular apertures (I have loads of these of various shapes) and of course they aren't really 'waste'.  The blue one I embossed with some snowflakes and then popped the Santa and deer die cut racing across the sky.  Finally I put together some vellum poinsettia flowers, also left overs.


Background - printed from Artylicious CD (I think)
Santa and reindeer - I think was a freebie die from last year

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Val and that paper is one that is on the Artylicious CD. It's such a versatile background and lovely colours too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Val,
    oh my word your do use up your snippets really well.
    This is such a very lovely card and the design is gorgeous.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Card is lovely and looks purpose made not just from snippets. Just shows that nothing is waste and can be put to good use. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete