Pages

Saturday 29 June 2019

Scooter

One of my great nephews has a birthday next month and I remembered that this scooter die was given away with a magazine a little while ago.  There was also a set of stamps, one of which was of course for the scooter. The image was coloured using watercolour pens and then die cut.  My next move was to find some blue card and a piece of kraft card into which I cut a circular aperture.  A set of freebie stamps from an even older magazine was then brought into play to stamp a little scene.  Finally the greeting was stamped onto the top layer and the name  was die cut using separate letters from an alphabet set.  I don't think he is likely to see my blog so I thought it safe to share this today.


Scooter - stamped and die cut using freebie set given with magazine
Scene - stamped using another freebie set
Name - die cut using Sizzix alphabet sets (upper and lower case)

2 comments:

  1. Super card for your great nephew, Val and I love how you've personalised it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val I am sure your great Nephew will love his card it lovely

    Anne

    ReplyDelete