Pages

Monday 13 August 2018

More Flowers

When I was digging out the stamp set I used yesterday I came across another of my once favourite sets, also wood mounted and also double stamped images so here is a card using some of the flowers which I stamped and fussy cut with scissors.  The background is a piece of card embossed using one of the all occasions EF's in my stash and I die cut some leaves along with banners and sentiment circles to complete yet another floral birthday card.  I have to say that floral cards are usually much quicker to make these days using die cut flowers but I quite enjoy a bit of fiddly and leisurely cutting out for a change.


Background - 'that' embossing folder which came free with a magazine
Flowers - Greenhouse Garden stamp set Stampin' Up (discontinued)
Sentiment - download from Netty's Cards
Banners - dies by Sizzix for Stampin' Up
Leaves - Sizzix leaves die set
Circles - SU punches and stitched circle die

4 comments:

  1. Another lovely floral card Val, the colours are so pretty against that gorgeous embossed background

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this gorgeous card Val and the stamp set you've used. It must have been hard to line everything up if these were wood mounted.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The double stamped flowers are so pretty and your fussy cutting is spot on! Love that background embossing too! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Beautiful fussy cutting on those flowers and I like your colour scheme. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete