Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Rudolph Days for June

Each month there is a challenge to produce Christmas cards from 25th to the end of the month - find details HERE.  There are some great inspiration cards from the design team and considering the Shopping channels seem to be well into Christmas I decided to make a quick card using a stamp which I won a few months ago.  The image was stamped using Versafine and coloured with Distress ink markers scribbled onto a tile and picked up with a wet brush.  Oval dies were used to cut out the image and the card was finished with some leaves and a Bow and Star diecut all of which were in one of the 'pots' on my desk where I keep such things until they come in handy.  I'm afraid I can't remember where the bow and star came from and a quick look amongst my dies didn't unearth the die.  The background paper came from my stack of odd pieces of paper and the sentiment was a download.  A couple of gems were added for mistletoe berries.


Image - House Mouse stamp
Ovals - Tonic nesting ovals dies
Leaves - die from a set given with magazine last Christmas
Bow and Star - die unknown as it was from my oddments cut a long time ago.
Sentiment - download from Netty's Cards

10 comments:

  1. Hi Val,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    what a gorgeous and super card.
    I love that stamped image and you have coloured it perfectly too.
    That paperis so wonderful with it also it reminds me of Graphic 45 papers which is one of my all time faves.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greart Christmas card Val I love the House Mice stamps they are so adorable...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little mice are just adorable and I love that they're helping each other :) Great, and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable house mouse card, lovely layout, happy RD xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this gorgeous card and the wonderful stamp you've used for it.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really lovely card, super fun image and great dies, love the subtle colours.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo what a super adorable HM card and thanks for joining us at June's Rudolph Days Challenge, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness...this card is so darn cute. Lovin' those wee mice and that bow and star is sweet! Wonderful Christmas card and thanks for taking part in the June Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have pulled this card together perfectly from your oddments. Colours are really lovely together. Love those meeces. I have one living in the garden shed but don't have the heart to shoo him out . Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Val

    Love your Christmas card. The collection of die cuts makes a lovely embellishment to that super cute image.

    Sadly I missed the Rudolph Challenge last month. Much too much going on here at the moment.

    Hope you are enjoying this lovely sunny weather.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete