Pages

Saturday 16 September 2017

Thistle?

When sorting out a few bits and pieces I came across some stamped and coloured images which hadn't made their way onto cards and this is one of them.  I managed to match it up with some background paper from a pad I've had for a long time and a few scraps of coloured card die cut to make a border and a fancy corner. The sentiment was produced on the computer and punches were used to layer it.  I'm not sure if this is meant to be a thistle or maybe an artichoke type of flower but I do quite like it.


Image - stamp from chocolate Baroque (not sure if it is still available)
Corner die - Marianne
Border - Sue Wilson die (green layer)
Sentiment - punches from Stampin' Up

2 comments:

  1. Like your 'thistle' type image Val your colours go really well with your background papers..pretty corner die too.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does remind me of thistle but whatever it is, you've done a great job coloring it and pairing it with some pretty papers! I'm loving that corner die embellishment too :)

    ReplyDelete