Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2016

Robin

Another quick Christmas card for the box, this time using a robin stamp which has been coloured with  watercolour brush pens.  I'm trying to keep my Christmas cards fairly flat because of the extra postage for anything with a bit more dimension.  There is some glitter on the snowy branch but not sure it shows up here.


Background paper from a free pad
Image - Creative Expressions stamp by Sheena Douglass
Colouring - Zig Clean colour fine tip brush pens
Die Cut - Sue Wilson Noble s Pierced squares

5 comments:

  1. This is really so pretty Val. What a beautiful image. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colouring with your new pens Val...lovely traditional Christmas card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Val. I know just what you mean about keeping the cards flat, I've been trying to do that this year.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous robin image Val and a really lovely card. I sometimes find it really hard to stick to the depth requirements these days because I love making things dimensional with embellishments.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the robin, really cute.

    ReplyDelete