Pages

Monday 3 October 2016

Butterfly Challenge

An interlude in the Christmas card making today with something for the current Butterfly Challenge
where the theme is WHITE ON WHITE with the added extra of wire (for the letter 'W').  I've just gone for the white on white this time and have used mostly die cuts with some embossing.  I was reminded that I had this die set by seeing a beautiful card made by a friend HERE - thanks Anne, it is so easy to forget what die sets are in the drawer!!  I've not added any words on the front at this point and probably won't because I can always put a message on the insert.


White on White isn't the easiest to reproduce in a good picture as I'm sure you know

Embossing Folder in Background - Sue Wilson Pin Point design
White Square - Noble Pierced Squares dies, Sue Wilson
Smaller Squares - Plain and fancy from Sue Wilson New York die set
Butterfly - Sizzix dies


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful white on white card Val and these dies are so useful and of course everyone loves butterflies

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is beautiful just using the dies to create the pattern. I love your design. Thank you for fluttering by my challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Val . . . this is a beautiful white on white card and just perfect for Mrs A's butterfly challenge. xxx

    ReplyDelete