Pages

Saturday 5 December 2015

One Layer for Christmas

I decided I'd have a play with some stamps to make a single layer Christmas card although I must admit to actually stamping onto a square piece of card which I attached to the card front once it was completed.  I'm sometimes not the cleanest of stampers and it is so annoying to be working on a whole card and find that there is a little smudge or maybe the greeting has somehow a bit askew - happens to everyone I imagine!!  I've done these scenes previously in monochrome but thought I'd go for a mix of colours this time for a change.


Wreath and Greeting - free stamps with Creative Stamping Magazine for December
Snowman, trees etc - stamps from Cardio

1 comment:

  1. Love your wreath card Val your freebie stamps work so well with your cardio stamps

    Anne

    ReplyDelete