Pages

Monday 17 August 2015

Two Days Running

Well another blog post today - this time to show you a picture of the zipped pouch which caused me the problems.  It was meant to be like the one I showed you yesterday but due to the problems fitting the zip (which was exactly the same length as the bag) I had to abandon the original idea and add some extra strips of fabric to the zip before inserting.  As I said this changed the shape and size of the item but I'm sure it is usable for something or other and I was determined not to waste either the fabric or the time spent working on it.  I've also made another one using my one remaining long zip and I will show you a picture of that one some time - a different style using the same method.


1 comment:

  1. Another lovely looking little bag, and as you say it will be handy for something.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete