Pages

Monday 12 January 2015

Floral Card

I seem to have made quite a few blue cards just recently so I'm posting one which I made towards the end of last year that is in different colours before you all get bored with the blues.  I would say this flower could be a buttercup, stamped and coloured with alcohol pens.  I then dug out some suitably coloured paper from my stash and cut some layers from scraps of card, adding a simple greeting.


Image - from Stampin' Up Bloom with Hope coloured with Blendabilities
Die Cuts - Spellbinders and Marianne dies, punched little banners (SU)
Sentiment - computer generated with Cuttlebug dies

6 comments:

  1. Lovely mix of colours on yur card Val...the yellow flowers really pop out...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful spring colours on this card Val, it really cheers a gloomy wet day.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Val, sorry I've not stopped by in an absolute age but it's been a trying time since mum's fall back at the beginning of November. After a change of heart by the authorities Mum finally moved into a nursing home last week so I now have the unenviable task of emptying her bungalow. She does seem much better for being out of the hospital though so I think it was the right decision.

    Anyway, I'm trying to get a bit of me time back starting with a few catch ups. I can see I've missed some beautiful creations from you and I'm going to go back a long way to see them. Will try to keep up a bit better this year ;-).

    Hope you're well and that you had a good Christmas and New Year.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely spring like card Val, brightening up this miserable weather!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Val, love your buttercups . Happy New Year. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  6. The paper fits in a treat. Excellent stamp choice and you're tempting me with dies again!!

    ReplyDelete