Pages

Monday 17 November 2014

Missing in Action!

I've just realised it is over a week since I posted anything on my blog which is BAD and I will try to do better.  I have been keeping busy one way and another, mainly preparing samples for an upcoming demonstration day - that's my excuse anyway and I'm sticking to it!!  This Christmas card fits well into the Pixie Snippets category because it consists of various snippets of card and ribbon.  Again I was tempted by a freebie given with a magazine - this time a bauble which is handy given that Christmas is fast approaching.  Details of items used are given below as usual.


Baubles - Marianne die backed with Spellbinder circle in white
White panels - Centura Pearl card embossed with Sheena snowflake folder
Red panels - cut using Tonic die
Sentiment - computer generated on Cuttlebug die cuts

3 comments:

  1. Lovely bauble snippets card here xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Val - this is truly beautiful! Well done - I love the fresh and clean look, a perfect card!


    Hugs

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Val, I love the baubles and the embossed background.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete