I've spent the morning catching up with some of the techniques which we were shown at the machine embroidery workshop - there were eight different ideas to try. In the class I only managed seven of them, one of which was't successful anyway because the height of the table I had wasn't really conducive to working free machining - I couldn't really see what I was trying to stitch and that does help believe me! Now all that remains is to come up with ideas for using these techniques in a project or three. What I really must do today is to at least make a start on mowing the lawns before the grass gets too high and blocks the view from the windows!! I might manage one lawn today although I'm really aiming to do both while the weather is nice.
I hope you are all having a lovely weekend