Pages

Thursday 12 December 2013

I'm Back!

My computer was returned to me yesterday complete with new operating system so hopefully I will be able to catch up with blogland - I do so hate being cut off from the world and using a tablet is no substitute for the real thing.  I have quite a bit of work to do re installing my programmes and retrieving my files but I'm hoping that won't take me too long and of course I have to get used to the new system but it seems pretty straightforward as far as I can see although some of my programmes aren't compatible so that's something else to deal with.  I have a card to share today which is one I made a while ago but hadn't actually shown. Background is embossed Centura pearl card and the other elements are from various Stampin' Up stamp sets with some die cut leaves and butterflies.

6 comments:

  1. Glad your back Val, I missed you. I love this card and the embossed background, beauitful flowers too.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to see you back Val - good luck with the IT bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back... you were missed!
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you val blogging Val....a very pretty card lovely embossed background

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you back - missed you. A very different colour scheme & I love your flower centres. The embossed background makes a super backdrop especially with the touches of aqua tieing it in with the overall colour scheme.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see you back Val - hope the computer is behaving.
    A gorgeous card mixing up all the stamp sets.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete