Pages

Sunday 19 May 2013

Amusing Images

Because I've been forced into light duties this week I printed off some of the La Pashe 'Wrinklies' images so that I could sit quietly by the fire (yes I know it is May but quite cold earlier in the week) to cut out the decoupage layers.  I've made them up into cards now and as the layouts are  similar I won't bore you will all of them but here is one to make you smile this morning.  Printed onto 160gsm card; backing paper from my box of partial paper pads most of which have lost their covers; sentiment printed on the computer and punched out.  Once the cutting out is done and the layers stuck into place these are quite quick cards to put together - just love the images and expressions on their faces also they all have a funny saying to go with them although if you know the recipient you could always compose something apt yourself..


4 comments:

  1. I can just imagine you sitting chuckling by the fire........ love the way the green in the background check picks out the greens of the image.
    Paula (PEP)
    Take care & glad to hear you're keeping warm. We even had snow on the mountain opposite one morning - extraordinary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these great fun images from La Pashe, and this is a super card using them. Don't worry about sitting in front of the fire in May, I've put my heating on every evening this week, even if it is only for an hour.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Love the wrinklies. Thats one cd I wish I had bought. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Val. I love the wrinkles images too. So funny. Your card is lovely. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete