Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

April Quintiles

Well I must say that the theme for Chocolate Baroque Quintile swap this month really had me thinking - it was April Fool.  Of course I had to tie in the theme with stamps and/or products from CB so I ended up 'thinking outside the box' and went for Steampunk style.  To my mind there must have been people who thought that the early inventors of weird and wonderful flying machines were foolhardy to say the least.  The quotation is from Shakespeare and the images are of course Chocolate Baroque stamps.  I'm really looking forward to seeing what the other members of the group come up with for this month which has been a bit of a challenge!!



9 comments:

  1. What a great Idea Val, these are super and should fit in with the theme just right. I received my march quintiles this morning and I have your Paris in the spring tile. It's gorgeous.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val these are brilliant....great steampunk images...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely brilliant quotation to match your images Val, I love them:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb thinking & I love the way you've used the stamps - the second one particularly though it's hard to choose between these. I especially like your inking of the image panels - the first one really glows against the background.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely Brilliant Val. I love what you've done and I'm sure you will do well with those. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd of struggled to think of something - you've done a grand job. Brilliant quote too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these Val. So different and I adore the stamps! Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. well done Val, I`m still really struggling to come up with any ideas ! x Lavinia

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute and funny steampunk cards Val,,,,,,,,,,simple and elegant at time,.Thanks for your comments at Jenny ' s blog (pushingtherightbuttons) about my bird picts,...so feel free to ask me your favorite product from all my stuff for free.....e-mail me to nicecrane@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete