Pages

Wednesday 23 January 2013

More Snow Today!

Well I guessed last week's snow was hanging around for more and it started again late yesterday - still coming down in big flakes this morning so I'm not going anywhere.  I did manage to get out for a walk on Sunday while the roads were OK and called into my local craft shop for some envelopes and a pretty border die from Joy sort of leapt into my basket!!  I've used it on this card with some embossed card, an image stamped onto patterned Prima paper and cut out with a Spellbinders label die.  The stamp is by Stampin' Up and the main backing paper is also from Prima, overstamped with a similar image by Chocolate Baroque.


7 comments:

  1. Love your card Val, and can see why that border 'jumped' into your basket...love your stamping on your background paper and what a lovely floral image...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this one Val - just my colours! stamps match up nicely too - that SU stamp is on my want list, have got quite addicted to silhouette stamps .
    Hope the snow doesn't last, we seem to have been more fortunate here, none since the weekend, fingers crossed...............

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny how things just fall off the shelf into our basket isn`t it ! I can see why though, such a pretty card in soft vintage colours. No more snow here at the moment although I think more may be forcast x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super stamping, Love your whole card, I am sure that the shopping baskets are now magnetic with how often they attract dies, I love the dot embossing effect you have achieved here. Snow on top of snow on top of snow here also. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Val, I always feel that cards in this colour are suitable for every occasion, from Bithdays to sympathy. A good one to have in a ready box. Hope the snow stops soon, I think it may have melted a bit here today.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely with the muted tones & I particularly like the way you matched the two stamps. The dark gems highlight the image beautifully drawing the eye too.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, this is gorgeous Val! Just my sort of card with my favourite neutrals and the gorgeous Prima Script paper (got this pad from CB last week having hung my nose over it for months)! Love the stamps you' ve used too. Simply wonderful!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete