This card uses the actual butterfly from the set this time (you may recall I made a card withs the rose stamp from the set). I started by colouring some card with Glimmer Mists and once dry the butterfly was stamped in black and clear embossed before cutting it out - the body was cut out separately and layered. Background paper was Tim Holtz vintage shabby with some overstamping and the trellis was cut using a Spellbinders die. The cogs were cut from the same misted card; glitter brads were added to the centres and some copper was rubbed over the embossing. The cogs were cut with X-cut dies and the flourish was a Marianne die. Sentiment was produced on the computer and punched out.