Well I'm afraid imagination was lacking a little when it came to making the tag for I this month and I had very few words on my list. Eventually I settled on IMAGINE because I have this lovely word stamp from the Chocolate Baroque Artistic Expressions set - also closer inspection of a roll of Tim Holtz tissue tape revealed a definition of the word imagination which I've also incorporated. The background was made by stamping a CB brocade stamp with Distress ink and embossing with matching distress embossing powder. The tag was then inked with distress inks and a masks were used for the letter and the texture. Not the most 'imagininative' tag but time is running short as they have to be posted off soon - I must start work on them earlier in the month I think. I had a good day with my beadwork demonstrations yesterday although I had to work with my coat on all day as despite a sunny start the weather deteriorated and we had heavy rain/hail in the afternoon which made it even colder in the marquee. As soon as I got home I popped a bowl of porage into the microwave for my tea because it was the quickest hot food I could think of to warm me up!!