Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Sympathy Card

I always like to keep a few cards on hand for various occasions and realised that I had no sympathy cards so made a couple (I really hope I don't need either of these).  For this one I used a little flower stamp from Stampin Up and the 'vase' was made using their Christmas bauble punch embossed and with a slice chopped off the bottom.  Image was cut out with Nestabilities dies.  Background paper is also SU and I stamped a simple message - I always feel such cards need to be fairly simple.


4 comments:

  1. Your pink and purple version looks great with the green background paper Val. I agree that sympathy cards are best kept simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bauble makes an ideal vase... perfect for a sympathy card. Enjoyed the hot chocolate and chat this morning...and of course my lovely little gift.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and what a brilliant idea for a vase. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way the sketchy floral stamp is reflected in the paattern of the paper & your ingenious vase.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete