Pages

Friday 11 November 2011

Forgotten Friday 39

I think Judith must be busy because no sign of her post yet for Forgotten Friday but as I've made a card in readiness I'll show it here and link to her blog later.  The partially embossed background on this card was a piece I did as a demonstration on using the Big Shot machine way back in September of LAST YEAR and I came across some of these bits and pieces when I was having a sort out.  That is the first 'forgotten' item and the second is the stamped music design from a Chocolate Baroque set which I just had to have in August (this year) but this is the first time any of them had been inked. The main image is from a set of Urban stamps by Papermania, mounted on Nestabilies and I added a little greeting on matching die cuts.


7 comments:

  1. Um - my music sheet hasn't been cut out yet. I like these postage stamp edges & the subtle vintage colouring which fits very well with the images.
    Have a good weekend.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Val, I love the vintage feel to it.
    I have my FF project ready, I think I will do as you have and post it now and link later.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Val and those postage edges...lovely use of brads on your sentiment also.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Val, I'm running very slow today, as I'm still not well. Love the colours of this card. Some great elemenys in there. Thanks for joining in FF this week, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fab card with a vintage feel which I love. I

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're not the only one Val - my music stamps are still uninked, but at least I did get as far as cutting them out! Love the card, colours are great, and everything works so well together

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Val. Like Veronica I love the colours and I definitely neeeeed that stamp die!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete