Pages

Saturday 15 October 2011

Bah Humbug Challenge 41

The lovely team over at Bah Humbug this week are looking for 'something good to eat' as their challenge for the week.  Luckily I remembered I had a cute Cuddly Buddly unmounted stamp with a cat and mouse sharing a pudding that I thought should fit the bill and once I'd managed to actually find it I stamped and then coloured the image with Polychromos pencils.  I used a Marianne die and a Nestability die to cut out the circles, cut a strip of Coredinations whitewash card, embossed with snowflakes and then sanded to show up the design. Background paper is by Papermania, the glittery snowflakes with added gems were cut with a cuttlebug die and the swirls were cut from a scrap of spritzed card from my 'bits' box which just happened to be the right colour. The greeting was produced on the computer.


7 comments:

  1. Lovely image Val and great sentiment looks like the cat is the pudding!!! Pretty backing papers too.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now who is eating who? Will their noses meet in the middle. This is great fun & I love your soft colours.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty card Val - love that image!great colouring too

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooooooooops not sure about the smile on that cat - what is pudding going to consist of I wonder. A fun card - love it. Thank you for joining our challenge at Humbug Hall.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those Colours Val, beautifully put together card. That image is just so darn cute!

    Hugs
    Brenda Bah Humbug GDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cat does look a bit mischevious. I love the card, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cat and mouse! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete