Pages

Thursday 7 April 2011

Say it With Flowers

My friend Anne is a guest designer for a new challenge - St Lukes Hospice and the first one was 'say it with flowers' to ease us in gently as most people have flowers in some form which can be made into a card.  There is a Freepost address on their blog so that if you wish you can send the actual card to them to help raise funds.The image on this card is a stamp from Hobby Arts on Kraft card and coloured with Polychromos pencils, background paper is from Polkadoodles and I've added a punched border, some ribbon and a greeting

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Val...love that stamp I'll pop over to the St Lukes sight. TFS
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, I love the flower image and your gorgeous colouring! Thanks for joining us in our first St Luke's Charity Card Challenge. I do hope you'll play again next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Val what a pretty card...just love your colouring onto Kraft card and it gives a really subtle look, the pink and kraft go together so beautifully.
    THank you for joining in our first Challenge over at St Lukes Charity Card Challenge and we hope that you will come back again next month.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! I love the polychromos on kraft it gives such a soft romantic quality. Thanks so much for joining us at St Lukes Charity Card Challenge - I hope you'll be back to play again next month.
    Best wishes
    Craftilicious x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Val, and such a good idea to raise funds for such a good cause. Your colouring and layout is super. ikki x

    PS: the hearts were from Liz at Make a Lasting Impression. She's a brill supplier, reasonable and reliable, and if she hasn't got them in stock will order for you. NOT that I'm in any way encouraging you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pink and kraft together and the image on your card is so delicately coloured. Beautiful.
    Thank you so much for joining us at St Lukes Charity Card Challenge. See you next month.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks great on the kraft card Val. It's a really good cause. I'm hoping I will have a chance to enter a card to their first challenge but I've been out all week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is very pretty.
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete