Pages

Saturday 23 April 2011

Forgotten Friday 13

I hope you are all enjoying the wonderful weather we are having at the moment. Friday came around so quickly this week that I missed it but I have managed a card for Judith's challenge Forgotten Friday  albeit a day late. I realised I was a bit short of New Home cards so I dug out my Cottage stamps by Elusive Images (now Chocolate Baroque) which I bought when they were issued and I'm sure I've not actually used all of the lovely designs yet.  Background paper is from  the Echoes of Italy collection and has been overstamped with a Tall Trees image (also Chocolate Baroque).  The image was stamped onto watercolour paper and coloured with Polychromos pencils.  The sentiment was computer generated and popped onto a fancy tag from Spellbinders.  An EK Success punch was used on the lower layer.


                                      

3 comments:

  1. What a great new home card love the wayyou have stamped the trees in the background and your colouring on the house is brilliant.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card Val, I really love the Echoes of Italy paper pack, it's so versatile. Great colour scheme. Thanks so much for joining in again this week. As I said to Sue, I haven't forgotten your parcel, nursemaiding duties have me run off my feet! Have a good Easter, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Val, what a beautiful card. Love the colours. I have these stamps as well, but I haven't used any yet. Lets hope that this wonderful weather lasts.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete