Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Bah Humbug Challenge 15

The challenge over at Bah Humbug this week is stockings - and yes they mean Christmas stockings!! This had to be a fairly quick card this week as I'm still playing catchup after my busy schedule recently.  I printed the image  and the word from Docrafts Forever Friends CD.  the image was printed twice and the stocking and ribbon have been cut out and layered up and of course I had to add some glitter.  Background paper is from my stash and I think it is Papermania from a few years ago.

4 comments:

  1. ANother lovely card Val....must try and get my challenge done this week.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image for your BH card this week Val. I'm afraid I've totally sided with Max on this one!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww ... now who could resist a Forever Friend Bear in their stocking? Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute - know what you mean about catching up - I'm really struggling at the moment too.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete