Pages

Monday 11 April 2011

Bah Humbug Challenge 14

The folks at Bah Humbug this week are asking for candy canes which has caused me a bit of a problem actually finding any as I knew I certainly don't have any stamps with them so it was another trawl through seasonal CDs.  I've used an elf from Polkadoodles Jingle Jangle Christmas and cut out a separate candy cane from the same CD for him to hold; there was also a suitable border on the  CD and that is where I found the background paper.  The greeting was printed from My Craft Studio. 


9 comments:

  1. That's a huge candy cane... made me smile
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well he is a cutie and he has a candy cane, great card ....another one for your christmas pile.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. The extra effort you put into seeking out and putting together all the components is rewarded when you see the finished result. Lovely candy cane card. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow a love that little elf, and holding a candy cane, what a clever idea.
    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card. Love the colour combo and that border is fab. Well done on tracking the items down.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card, like you I struggled this week too. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now why didn't I think of looking through all my CD's????? lol Well done on finding your cute character with the matching candy cane.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute elf and I like the layout x Lavinia

    ReplyDelete