I've been getting seriously inky fingers playing around with stamps and ink but they do gradually return to normal colour - until the next time!! On this card I've used brayering and sponging with a Kaleidocolour ink pad using Elusive Images Eastern Grasses stamp set. The small image background was done with a brayer onto coated card from Clarity Stamps, stamped with black ink and clear embossed and the larger background was ordinary white card sponged with the same inks using trusty cut'n'dry foam and then stamped using grey and black ink (not embossed). I just added a narrow punched border and a greeting on a scrap of the brayered card cut with a Stampin Up punch.
Saturday, 20 February 2010
Friday, 19 February 2010
It seems ages since I've made a baby card and I've used a decoupage sheet recently downloaded from Pollycraft for this one. Once the decoupage was cut out this was quite a quick and easy card to make with just the addition of some toning background paper, ribbon and a sentiment.
Thursday, 18 February 2010
A card made using Trendy Trees stamps from stampin Up - they were stamped and cut out then put onto circles of embossed card and nesties scalloped circles. Background paper is also stampin Up and the greeting is on a nestabilities tag with ribbon. Photo corners were cut with a Quickcutz die.
Wednesday, 17 February 2010
The Monday challenge at Pollycraft was called 'double up' - use two of their digi images together. I combined these two images using My Craft Studio and they have been coloured using Copic pens. Background papers are again using up oddments so no idea now of their source. Swirls are from a Cuttlebug die and a Fiskars punch has also been used - computer generated sentiment mounted on a Stampin Up oval punched piece of matching card. The flower was built from various pieces in my flower collection.
Tuesday, 16 February 2010
A friend let me stamp some cupcake images when we got together recently and here is one of the cards I've made. I'm still trying to use up oddments of card and paper so apart from the background which is from stampin Up the other bits are oddments. The image was coloured with Copic pens.
Monday, 15 February 2010
Two of the stamps from Blooming with Beauty from Stampin Up have been used for this card and the flower head was stamped twice and layered. Image was coloured with Inktense watercolour pencils. Backround papers and card were also from SU and the sentiment is on a Nellies diecut - card is finished with a Fiskars die cut border and some ribbon.
Sunday, 14 February 2010
Craftwork Cards challenge has reached the letter W for wrap and I've used one of their plain white wraps for this card. It was sprayed with Glimmer Mist and then put through a Cuttlebug embossing folder. Details on the owls were painted using the same spray, and the scalloped oval and the butterfly sentiment were coloured in the same way.