Pages

Friday 10 September 2010

Two Busy Days Ahead

I have two busy days ahead demonstrating and a wonderful excuse to play all day and chat to lovely crafty people.  A quick post this morning before I set off - everything packed but the kitchen sink so hope I've not forgotten anything vital.  I will be using my Big Shot and this is one of the cards I made using Tim Holtz tattered flowers die, cutting the flowers from the pages of an old dictionary and colouring them with Glimmer Mists. Background paper is by Artylicious, Nestabilities scalloped square has been embossed with a crafts Too folder and the wording is an elusive Images stamp on another Nesties shape.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your demo weekend. look forward to seeing what you get up to. I'm going to have a go at making one of those flowers, its lovely
    Sue B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Val - looking forward to seeing it in person in a couple of hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Val and it was even nicer in the 'flesh'....hope you had a good day.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete