Pages

Sunday 8 August 2010

Bah Humbug Challenge 30

Well at last my decorating work is finished and all that remains is for me to put back all the books and other things onto my shelves and into cupboards.  I'm going to try my best to de clutter a bit and get rid of items which I've not actually looked at in ages but who knows how successful I will be?? Things  are looking quite minimalist at the moment which isn't really me!

I've taken time out to make a card for the Bah Humbug challenge this week which is is 'Through the Window' using an image and background paper from Joanna Sheen's Enchanted Christmas CD set which can always be relied upon to come up with wonderful pictures for seasonal cards. A Fiskars border punch and Quickcutz corner dies have been used as well. As we are at week 30 this must mean I have at least 30 cards ready for December - this was such a brilliant idea - thanks BH team!!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Val - great colours. You can always rely on JS for some brilliant images. Glad the redecorating is finished and good luck with the declutering - all I ever manage is to waste hours because I've found something interesting to look at !!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful soft colours for a really nostalgic Christmas card Val. It's beautiful. Er, you don't fancy a bit more decorating do you ?!"?!"

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super image and a lovely finished result with all your finishing touches - I really should be a good girl and investigate those CD's (which haven't been looked at since they were first launched on C+C GULP)
    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is beautiful - such gentle colours and a fabulous image used to perfection.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Val

    What a stunning and gorgeous card, just my type as it's Vintage. Such gorgeous colours with fabulous embellies. I love every single detail.

    Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah!Humbug!

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty image made into a lovely card

    ReplyDelete