Pages

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Missing

I've been missing for a couple of days because my decorator has returned to do the living room which has meant I had to move (and find places to store) everything moveable including enough books to stock a library and ornaments, china and glass from a large cabinet and even larger sideboard.  I have decided I will have to make several trips to charity shops to declutter a bit before I put things back when the room is finished. It amazes me how much a couple of hoarders can accumulate in fifty odd years and add to this items from parents' houses as well - all makes for a lot of possessions!!!  This has meant that apart from making a commissioned card which I can't post at the moment in case the recipient sees it, I've not done much crafting.  I do have a sunflower get well card which is nice and bright to cheer someone who is under the weather.  Stamp is by Papermania coloured with Copics and the butterfly is from a Spellbinders die. Background papers also by Papermania with some Cuttklebug embossing and a computer sentiment.  The bees are little buttons with the backs cut off.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh Val - you have been busy. I know what you mean about accumulating so much "stuff". We have promised ourselves to have a blitz on everything upstairs (apart from my crafting goodies!!!! lol) as we are going to be changing things around a bit which means more room for me - yippee. Hope the upheaval is over soon.

    ReplyDelete