Pages

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Quirky New Home Card


Today's offering is a quirky new home card using items printed from Polkadoodle CD Back to Nature - I really like these houses and trees. The houses and the greetings tag were put into Microsoft Word to change the sizes and to add text to the circle. I've managed to use up some bits and pieces of left over papers from my bit box(es) too which is good and the dragonfly is from a big bag of hand made paper butterflies and dragonflies which I bought ages ago when Lakeland were still doing craft items and I'd completely forgotten about them until I was having a sort out.

2 comments:

  1. This is a really fun new home card Val - love the colours and images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a real funky new home card but lovely and colourful.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete