Pages

Sunday 13 June 2010

Bah Humbug Challenge 22


The challenge at Bah Humbug this week is 'anything goes' giving us a free choice  (decisions, decisions!!) and I have done another card using acetate. This was another idea which came to me after I'd made the card for last week.  I printed an image from My Craft Studio, reversing it first so that the text would be the right way round and then put it onto a piece of white glitter hand made paper.  Part of the image was coloured using copic pens, the background paper is from a Dovecraft pack and I added  a couple of snowflakes made up from an image stamped on vellum and glitter embossed with the addition of some Cuttlebug die cut snowflakes.

4 comments:

  1. I like this card its got so lots of elements on it.
    I'm sorry I shall miss this weeks challenge.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the snowy collage effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous - I love the detail on this card and the colours are so icy - just great for snowflakes.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a wonderful card with loads of gorgeous elements all coming together beautifully.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete