Pages

Monday 3 May 2010

Bank Holiday Weather!


Well the weather today is drier than yesterday at the moment but still very chilly. I didn't post anything yesterday because I was away in a very cold and wet Swanage but I did have a nice ride on a steam train and an excellent lunch so not all bad. The card for today is another one made using the Stampin Up bird punch and papers from the Docraft CD which came free with the Creativity magazine. In an effort to keep my mountain of oddments to a minimum I am trying to discipline myself to use all (or most) of any papers which I print off but somehow I always get bits left over and as usual cannot bear to throw them out but at least I did make two cards with these papers. The brads were made uising Papermania make your own brads kit using scraps of the matching papers.

3 comments:

  1. Love the colours you have used Val....just love that little 'birdie'.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours, I must investigate that CD!
    Glad you enjoyed your train ride.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card.. love the colours . I'm still trying to buy stampin up products but no luck so far.
    Sue B x

    ReplyDelete