Pages

Friday 26 March 2010

Twenty First


Apologies for not posting much this week but my excuse is that I've been preparing samples for demonstrations I'm doing soon and I am wanting to keep these under wraps for the time being. However time flies as they say and I've just realised we are almost at the end of March and my grandson has a birthday so here is the card I've made for him. The image is Paul Texting digi image by Mo Manning coloured using Copic pens. Background papers are by Papermania, the numbers were cut using X-cut dies which I think are now discontinued and I also added some card candy from Craftwork cards which happen to match the dotty paper.


2 comments:

  1. This is a great image for the boys...a lovely bright card....your grandson will love it.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that image for boys cards. It looks just like a typical teenager.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete