Pages

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Pollycraft Challenge 36


Challenge 36 at Pollycraft is sparkle so this digi image was run through a Xyron machine after colouring with Copics and glittered with sparkly Glamour Dust glitter - then mounted on some holographic silver card. The silver ribbon is sparkly and the flowers are made up from purchased flowers, two Suffolk Puffs which I made from wide organza ribbon circles and tied together with silver thread and a couple of buttons from my box. Background paper is also from Pollycraft.

This card is more sparkly in reality than it shows on the scan

2 comments:

  1. Well she certainly is sparkly....and you just reminded me I've got a Xyron hidden at the back of my cupboard....perhaps I ought to give it an airing..lOl....
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, beautiful sparkle!! I love what you've done with the image!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete